Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Whew!

It's official, I've told my best friend. That was the hardest from me for a number of reasons. 

#1 I knew it would be easy to come out, but I was still scared to (you think I'd be over that by now?!?)
#2 There's been some stuff going on in her life and I wanted to ride some of it out before dropping a bomb on her. 
#3 I knew if I didn't tell her right from the beginning, I'd catch hell for it. And boy was I right for that one! (Good hell, she still loves me ...  I think....) 

Anyway... just a few more weeks before we make the announcement to the rest of the world, but all the important people are now very much aware! I feel so loved! 

9w3d

1 comment:

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

lol, and i thought i was easy on you! ;) okay, okay, you're out of the penalty box.

couldn't be happier for you guys...but if you turn into one of those obnoxious moms, i'm totally calling you on it.