Thursday, November 1, 2007

I know you want to say hi but...

..this is not the way to do it.

The morning sickness is getting progressively worse and worse, along with my bloat. I made the mistake of wearing a semi-fitted dress yesterday for Halloween (I was an angel, of course!) and after lunch, I grew a bloat bump. The funny thing about the bloat bump: looks like a real bump to co-workers. (I don't think they noticed, I put a sweater on and hid it).

Anyway, so last night, it felt like I had the flu. I ended up falling asleep on the couch shortly after the trick or treaters stopped knocking at my door to wake me up (they were so cute, btw).

Today, I'm not feeling well again. Good news? I know I'm pregnant. Bad news? I went to the restroom and the little bean decided to send me a tiny gift again: bright red spotting (not much, but it's there). Boo.

So my next appointment is Tuesday, today's Thursday. I had a talk with my little bean and asked that it just wave hi to us at the u/s on Tuesday, that'd be great. I'll take the other symptoms, because I know they're caused by hormones but this spotting is totally unnecessary.

6w, 3d

No comments: