Monday, November 19, 2007

More people know!

Wow! This telling people is really, really fun! It's so exciting to have others confirm our excitement and joy knowing that we're going to have a baby! This weekend we told Aunts on my side of the family, a couple of really, really close family friends. Today or tomorrow my husband's grandparents are going to receive their talking monkey, that will inform them of their future great grandchild.

Tomorrow is a big day, we're telling all of my husbands close friends from high school, and I'm telling my boss. Yikes!

My mom was so excited this weekend, she kept asking if I had "my bloat belly" yet. The weekends it doesn't pop up as much as at work, I think because on the weekends I'm up and moving a lot more than at work. We went to Old Navy and picked up 2 pairs of work pants and a pair of loungers. I can't tell you what a difference this makes. I know it's early, but I was so, so, so uncomfortable last week (and the week before!) I figure even if I don't fit into these, they'll be good transition pants after I have the baby.

9w even!

3 comments:

Kelly Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Echloe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.