Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over

Who knew boobs could grow this fast! I'm quickly out growing the C cup I purchased a few weeks ago. I think I need to shop this weekend for something to harness 'the girls'.

Here's my stats as of today:
Weight - 132.5
Bra - 32C (please don't let me upgrade!)
Waist size pre-pg - 27
Now? eh, I'm too lazy to update (I will next time... I think I'm scared of the result!)
Pant size - currently wearing my 2's and 4's unbuttoned with the bella band. Size 6's fit in the beginning of the day, but by the end of the day are either unbuttoned or swapped for sweatpants.

We've changed our plans, we'll be telling husband's brother and sister-in-law tonight. His parents will be present... it's so fun to tell the 'secret!' My brother will find out this weekend, as will my husband's grandparents and, who am I kidding, the rest of the extended family!

No comments: