I've gone from a 34B to a 34C this week. I went and bought the cheapest bra possible (that fit well) at Target. I spent $11.99. Who knew bras came so cheap? Maybe I've just always been a VS (victoria's secret) girl, but I'm not about to go spend $30-50 bucks a pop for bras in this time period.
I'm also using this opportunity to list the positives at this point. Last night, my very caring husband reminded me that I need to be more positive for our bean. It's hard because I'm positive at work, and, well, when I'm outside the house, but when I come home, I just want to whine. So, I'm turning that frown upside down. Here's my positives right now:
- It's still a secret between us two.
- One week and one day to share with family! (I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that!)
- I suddenly have quite a rack! (but don't touch!)
- I get to see our little one early next week! (Whoever invented the ultrasound machine is near and dear to my heart!)
- I'm going to go get a bella band this weekend so I can march around work with my pants unbuttoned! (little do they know!)
- It's November! I love fall food and football, and football without baseball! (my husband is a sports nut and *must* watch all games.
Yay, I feel much better. Happy Friday!