Friday, October 12, 2007

BFP!

Ok, ok... I took a test, and there was barely a line. I mean I had to lean in just the right light and look sideways at it, and I had a line. Crazy. Then, I took two more tests on my lunch break, and darker lines.

I'm pregnant. Wow.

I haven't told my husband yet, as I wanted to get him a little 49ers jumper, and show him something so he would believe me. Let me tell you: the tests this morning wouldn't have flown. No way. He would have thought I was crazy.

So, my lunch included me running around like a nut to purchase the following:
49ers infant set: includes onesie, booties and a little hat
"My Boys Can Swim" by Ian Davis
and a singing card saying You did it! and it sings "whoop there it is" Super cheesy, I can already see my husband's eyes rolling!

That being said. I think he knows. He kept patting my belly the last few days. And I've had some weird symptoms which don't coorespond with my period.

I. Still. Can't. Believe. It.

No comments: