Monday, April 7, 2008

"You must be due any day now, huh?!?!"



That's what the lady at Baby Gap said to me as we waited for this super cute onesie to arrive at the counter in our size. I said, in a very reassuring manner "Nope! I'm due in June" (I didn't even tell her late June). She looked at me with quite a puzzled look. "Um, are you sure there aren't two in there?" No, honey, I've gotten that response from a number of people. "Nope, just one. We're sure".






We went shopping for baby clothes. Nick apparently hasn't been to Broadway Plaza in a long, long time as he just noticed J.Crew in the shopping center (um, honey, it's been opened at least a year now). As we were walking along the shopping center, he laughed. He said "It's awesome to watch people as they walk by you. They look at you, then all eyes are on the belly". Apparently I'm quite an attraction :)






We also picked up a couple things at gymboree. This little jumper thingy (um, I don't know the "real" lingo yet) is super cute. I like that it's very 'summery' for our little summer girl. We also got this little matching hat.


I'll have to take a picture of our closet as it fills up! I've had to make a couple trips to the store for hangers as the ones we've previously purchased continue to be 'taken'! We've recieved many generous gifts from friends and family and I'm so excited to not know which cute outfit to dress our little girl in!


29 weeks

7 comments:

Alison said...

Back off lady! That belly is BEAUTIFUL and PERFECTLY sized!! :)

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

hmm...maybe edna's carrying around her entire retinue of accessories in your belly.

i would laugh so hard if you had twins....sometimes modern technology takes all the fun out of things.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that jumper thingie is adorable.

Kelly Marie said...

Adorable.

Your belly is perfect. People are nuts!

Amy said...

Cute stuff...I just bought the apple onesie for my little one last week...

Anonymous said...

Love the new outfits - too cute! And people are idiots. I hate the "are you due any day now?" question, and the "are you sure it's not twins?" is even more ridiculous.

Siqi said...

Those outfits are super cute!