Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Pic, New Office

I think I'm at the stage where even maternity clothing sits funny on me. I didn't realize how 'crooked' this skirt looks until I saw it on film. Ask me what I did about it? Nothing. Skirts and dresses are the most comfortable things I can wear at this point, and I continue to out grow items in my closet, so this skirt's staying in the wardrobe for quite a bit longer. 


This weekend was crazy with work. We moved our office, I've officially worked 7 days in a row and my next day off doesn't look like it will be until Friday. Oh, the joys of being a salaried employee. On a good note, I now have my very own (tiny) office. I had to give up my big executive cherry desk for a part of a modular desk, but at least this way after the baby comes, I'll be able to pump from the comfort of my own desk, in private, without anyone bothering me. I'm actually excited about it. 

32 weeks, even!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! Are you working right up until delivery?? It's getting so close!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful belly, you look really good!

littlemonkey said...

Hmmm, I don't know how long I'll work. I'm thinking I'll take the last 2 weeks "off" but because I work for such a small company, it's more likely that I'll be working from home (only 3 miles from work). It really depends on how I'm feeling. Luckily, my work is very understanding :)

Alison said...

Beautiful Belly!!!!

Echloe said...

You are very much a woman in bloom right now. : )

Grandma In Waiting said...

Congrats on the move and the raise! Your belly is growing ever so more beautiful. Skirts and Dresses are easier to wear and with the weather warming up-very appropriate!