Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I *love* the kicks!

I really, really love feeling her wiggle and squirm and roll and kick around in my belly. I've got a few 'hot spots' that I can watch and see my entire stomach change form. I don't know if I like feeling it better or watching it.

It makes me smile to imagine a ~2.75 lb. baby wiggling around in there, trying to get my attention, working on her little muscles and gaining all kinds of baby fat. I know that I'll certainly miss the work distractions once she's here. I can often be caught staring down at my tummy with my hand right over where she's kicking. It's just so amazing.

29 w, 2d

5 comments:

Katie said...

enjoy it while you can! Its one of the first things that gets banked as a far off memory once baby is here! I can't even remember what it was like to BE preggo!

Anonymous said...

That DOES sound amazing.
You should make a video of her moving around so that one day you can go back and remember just how you felt. My mom did something similar and I have always treasured it.

Alison said...

Awww... so cute!! I "little" things!!!

The Shmoopies said...

I love the idea of your making a video of the kicks! I wish I'd done that. *sigh* I miss those little kicks. Well, I still get them but now they're coming from the outside! lol But they're usually accompanied w/lots of giggling and that is so much more fun. Not long now!!

Echloe said...

you should take video of her squirming and post it for us.