Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This week's food...

I've realized if I start keeping track of my meals, I'm likely to stick to them instead of giving into temptation.

Sunday we had chicken with fresh tomatillo salsa and queso fresco over brown rice and a spinach salad (left overs for Tuesday's lunch)
Monday we had Flank steak (marinated in red wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and some brown sugar) over horseradish mashed potatoes (skins on) and a salad. For lunch I had tomato soup.
Tonight I'm taking the left over 'steak' and making a steak salad.
Tomorrow night I'm going to the grocery store (this week is 'off') and so I'll likely pick up a 'cheater chicken' (rotisserie chicken) and have that with quinoa and a salad.
Thursday night will be chicken enchaladas using the left over cheater chicken.
Friday night we'll have sausage and lentils and a salad or tomato soup and grilled cheese... hmmm

This weekend we're traveling.

No comments: