Friday, May 30, 2008

Belly pics!


This is what happens when you've recently been to BRU (Babies R Us) and JoAnn's fabrics and discovered the cute little iron-on's. So cute! Hey, at least it kept me at home!
My first attempt at a self belly shot.. I haven't done this since the beginning, now I know why! 
Oh, why not... here's my fully exposed belly with a really stupid expression on my face! 
And, the traditional one, to compare with the others. 

To compare to my pre-pg stats: 
Weight - Then: 130, now: 173
Bra size - Then: 34B Now: too scared to actually go get fitted properly... something larger than a DD. 
Waist - Then: 27 inches, Now: 43.5 inches. 

I really don't think it will be that much longer. Today, at the appointment, the Midwife had me lay down to measure the heart beat and she said "Oh! You're having a contraction." I told her this was mild in comparison to my normal contractions. Before the end of the appointment, I had a firmer contraction and after confirming that it didn't really hurt (though I have had a few that did!) she said "Well, at least you're body will have lots of practice!" One can only hope! 

36w,4d (almost full term!) 

6 comments:

Cam and Ollie said...

HOLY MOLY j!!

Any day now! How exciting...you're glowing, lady! Pregnancy becomes you!! :)

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen, Janessa! I was very proud of myself for only touching your belly a few times on Wednesday ; )

Meg said...

Wow! You're look like you're getting close... How exciting!

Alison said...

WOW - Almost there!!! AMAZING! Janessa even your bare belly is so beauitful!!

Grandma In Waiting said...

Full Steam Ahead! Just keep saying to yourself, "This is normal, This is normal, This is normal!" YOU CAN DO IT!

Anonymous said...

Love the cute onesie's you made! You look absolutely beautiful!!