Monday, November 17, 2008

DIY exchange!


OMG! How lucky was I!?!?! Heather from Angel Face Designs picked me and sent Jenna and I all this super cute garb! I've been wearing my bracelet and necklace non-stop since it hit my mailbox on Friday.
I participated in a "DIY exchange" with a group of local Mom's. I'm making something for someone (um, not completed yet... pics after they receive it and guess who I am) and someone gets me... Heather got me! How cute and personalized, too! The 49er girl necklace is credited for the 9ers winning their game this past weekend (woot!), we have matching bracelets (hers isn't in the pic, she was wearing it) it's the pink one. I'm currently wearing the necklaces stacked as shown in the picture... all in all, I'm so in love with my new jewelry, thanks Heather!
Now... I've got to finish my end of the bargain! Goal is to get it done by Wednesday! Keep me honest! (I still have a bit of work to do on it!!!!)

2 comments:

i hate green peas said...

super dooper cute. heather is so talented... my mom actually confiscated my "cameron" necklace and wears it herself now...
I would like to request a pic of jenna wearing her bracelet.

Kelly said...

Oh I am so jealous. It is all so beautiful.