Thursday, September 27, 2007

Phantom Sypmtoms

Why, oh why, when you're trying to conceive (TTC), you notice all these little things going on with your body, but can't possibly be in relation to a pregnancy? I say that, because, I'm toward the end of my period, and yet, I'm bloated. It's not uncomfortable, but I've noticed it. There's no way I'm pregnant, because I haven't had sex this cycle.


This is only the beginning. As I get towards the end of my cycle, I really start to over analyze all symptoms as though they're pregnancy symptoms. TTC plays mean, evil tricks on you. How did I ever go through life cycle after cycle without noticing that I get boated a large number of days out of the month, that I get emotional and irrational, that I have small cramps all the time and that my bleeding gums only occur during my period? Maybe I just thought this stuff was normal day to day business, and that it just happens every now and then, but now that we're trying, I'm supposed to pay attention to all these little signs and symptoms in order to ensure I'm ovulating, or that my period is staying away.


This is going to be a long road ahead.


No comments: