Monday, July 14, 2008

Fussy periods

Are difficult. And trying. I'm trying to remember to keep it in perspective and know that she'll never be this small and dependent on me like she does now. I'm trying not to wish it away, but with her screaming and me crying, it's just a difficult period.

Oh, and I don't know why I shower. As soon as I get out, I go to hold her (or feed her, or burp her) and she immediately spits up. A LOT! So, I'm covered in spit up. Or, with feeding, she's a messy eater and I'm a leaking faucet, so I'm always covered in milk. Fun times, I tell ya, fun times.

3w, 2d old

3 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

Grey had fussy periods as well. It was hard in the moment, but I found that he always slept better after a fussy period. So I tried to remember that when he was screaming.

Shopping's My Cardio.com said...

sounds like a cocktail might be in order. jenna doesn't mind if mommy drinks, surely.

shall i send some baileys for your morning latte?? ;)

Anonymous said...

You shower because you have to, simple as that. :) It must be difficult to get through the fussy periods - hang in there.
:) Becky
http://www.stinkylemsky.typepad.com/