Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've been MIA

Well the holidays are behind us, I'm continuing to grow my little beer gut and I've recently started up knitting. I love knitting. But I have to be in a mood to knit. During the first trimester, I just wanted to lay on the couch and drift in and out of consciousness. Now that I've got a little more energy, I'm actually interested in sitting on the couch and knitting. Huh, go figure. I'm currently working on a super soft, machine washable knit blanket. I'm knitting it to match the bugaboo (yep, I'm a nerd) and it will have our last name monogrammed in the center of it. It's a simple, beautiful pattern and I really, truly love it.

I think it's also a change in the weather. It's either brisk and cold outside or it's gloomy and rainy. Nick's made a habit of building a fire and I'm encouraging said habit. I love being bundled up in my sweet maternity pj's and just comfy, cozy and warm.

WAY more fun than sitting at work, trying to get through the day while I dream of the couch, or the baby.

We've officially scheduled the big ultrasound to find out what our "it" is. I really can't wait. In the beginning, I thought it was a boy. In fact, I would have bet you $1 that it was a boy. Now? I really don't know... I did have a "feeling" yesterday that it's a girl, but that's since passed. Guess I'll have to wait the required 24 more days to find out...

15w,3d

No comments: