Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random pictures...

So, I'm looking over the pictures that I've recently uploaded, and I wanted to share a few. I was supposed to do a 'day in the life of Jenna' post, but my camera battery died half way through the day... grrr... I'll have to repeat this process... so most of the pictures are from this past weekend.

We introduced egg yolks....
I've been meaning to take a picture of her chunk-a-licious thighs because they're dwindling. The bean's losing weight due to her crawling and keeping us on our toes. That, coupled with it being winter still (lol, well, winter for Northern California), means she's in pants most days. But.. here's a quick shot I got of her while in her infant seat... I love her little rolls!
How adorable is this hat? She's all dressed up and ready to go to Cameron's first birthday party!


We finally sold our old guest bedroom set and purchased a new dresser for her (to match her crib). Here she is trying to help us unwrap it. She's focused!



Once she realized she couldn't get it unwrapped, she decided it should be moved, as is into her bedroom... she's pushing. Notice the day one bag at her feet? She's discovered where we keep our shopping bags to recycle. It's one of her favorite spots in the kitchen... she pulls one out, drags it around for awhile, attempts to drool all over it, then goes after another. So, her leaving the bag at her feet means she was REALLY excited about her new dresser :)


Her eyes... I love her eyes. People stop me on the street to comment on her eyes. They think she gets them from me, but that's not the case, she's got her Nanny's eyes. I love them and get lost in them frequently.







8 comments:

Cam and Ollie said...

Talk about Chompalicious thighs! And she was MORE than cute at the party!!!!

Maria said...

Look at those eyes!!!

Love the day one bag too =)

Meg said...

Too cute!!

SmartAssMom said...

Cutie pie!!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Her eyes are gorgeous!!

Stephanie C. said...

She's so adorable!

Sophie said...

I do adore her thighs. Sigh. =]

Echloe said...

you should have entered her in regis and kelly's beautiful baby contest.