Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mama can't knit around J anymore

So this started around a week ago. I sit down to knit (lots of babies due and being born this year!) and Jenna started by grabbing my second needles and clacking them together while I worked on a blanket (2 circular method for those few knitters that read my blog). With the blanket, and plenty of stitches between 'trading' the needles, it worked just fine.
But now that I'm working on baby hats, um, yeah, when I go to swap the needles, she gets SO MAD that I'm taking HER needles away from her. I am SO excited to teach her to knit, so we can sit there side by side, "kitting with yaarrn?!"


1 comment:

Lizz said...

Awww, so cute! I'm still trying to get my speed up on the knitting thing... at the point I'm going, I'll have a potholder dine by mid-2012!