Thursday, January 28, 2010

I found my point and shoot!

OK, I'll finally admit it. I lost my point and shoot camera. I kept trying to play it off to Nick saying "Oh, it's around here somewhere... it'll pop up sooner or later". It didn't. I frantically searched for, well, let's just say a long time and couldn't find it.

Go figure... while moving & packing, in the back of my closet, I found my silver purse (big, unstructured). It had fallen to the ground (gasp!) and in it were the contents from the NKOTB concert last summer. In that bag was my tiny pink sony point and shoot camera.

I was frantically searching for it because Jenna's vocabulary has taken off. It's been pretty good for awhile now.. but she's starting to speak in SENTENCES. I really wouldn't believe it if it weren't for the video. (um, no video attached now.. moving = EVERYTHING is packed. Everything.) So be prepared for an onslaught of videos...

Videos of her singing, counting!, dancing, eating (mac and cheese with a spoon!)

She's awesome. And making this move oh so worth it!

No comments: