Sunday, November 8, 2009

Just a glimpse...

Each day, my heart skips a beat at the mere thought of just a glimpse. I know, hope and dream that the day will go well. In the morning I consider sneaking a peek before work but realize that would be foolish and cruel. I wish the paparazzi would stalk her like they do the celebrities.

When I do get a moment, when I get that first glimpse of her, my heart is pounding, my smile is wide and I look forward to the minute that I get to hug her. Of course, the second she's handed over, she leans way off to the side pointing, yelling either a) banannaaaa!!!! or b) shooooeeeessss!!!!!



Who needs your Mama at the end of the day when there are banana's and shoes to reach for? In the end, it's still worth it for the unsolicited hug or kiss.

No comments: