Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's been too long

I may have to go back to the monthly letters as life just gets in the way of documenting life sometimes!

Jenna's now 14 months, full of energy, full of life. I have a TON of photos to post... some of me modeling for a photography workshop with Augie Chang, some of Disneyland, a few from camping and snapshots in between.

Jenna's awesome. She's walking, talking, borderline running and makes my heart skip a beat every time I see her. I love asking her "How old are you, Jenna?" She forcefully says "DIS" and holds her finger up. She sings along with the ABC's, counts along with you and when you ask in a sing-song fashion "What's gonna work...." She replies back with "GEEMuurk!" (10 points to the first to respond with the origin of that phrase). Mama is used very infrequently, but I've decided that's ok. I'll hear enough of "Mama" in my lifetime ;)

Eating, walking, talking, running she's now fast enough that I don't often get to sit down and document it all. Many posts ahead... one of these days. I promise ;)

No comments: